Bankruptcy Lawyers in Freehold New Jersey
With so many law firms to choose from in Freehold, Monmouth County and throughout New Jersey, how do you know when you can stop searching, confident in the fact that you have chosen the attorneys who know how to fight and win?
Tomes & Hanratty, P.C. is a New Jersey law firm that has achieved positive results for clients since 1993. Our highly skilled Freehold consumer protection lawyers, Frances A. Tomes and Edward Hanratty, successfully protect the rights of consumers who have been injured or defrauded and help people find debt relief through bankruptcy*.
- People who have been injured by the negligence of others in auto accidents, trucking accidents, trip and falls, construction accidents and other types of accidents.
- Medical malpractice and nursing home negligence and abuse.
- Defective products, asbestos exposure, bad drugs, and bad medical products.
We do not represent insurance companies or big business. We never have. We do not back down from our opponents in the quest for justice on behalf of our clients. We never have.
Skilled Monmouth County Consumer Protection and Bankruptcy Attorneys
At Tomes & Hanratty, P.C., our attorneys obtain effective, efficient and enduring resolutions to legal matters that affect people from all walks of life. We engage in negotiation and litigation, proceeding in the manner that is best suited to each individual client. We represent a wide range of clients, such as:
- Consumers who have been ripped off by multinational corporations
- Homeowners who have been defrauded by mortgage companies, mortgage brokers and construction companies
- People who are severely delinquent on their bills and need a fresh financial start
In some cases, we are seeking fair compensation for the losses our clients have suffered due to injuries, medical bills and lost wages. In other cases, we are helping our clients get back on track with their finances.
Whatever goal we will be working toward on your behalf, you can feel confident that once you have found Tomes & Hanratty, P.C, you can stop searching for an attorney and start working toward resolving your legal problem.
Have you been the victim of consumer fraud? Would you like assistance obtaining debt relief through bankruptcy? To schedule your consultation with a lawyer at Tomes & Hanratty, P.C., call 866-873-7496. You can also e-mail our law firm.